The “eternal city” is the ideal place to get married and the Maan offers thanks to its catering service Rome interesting prices.
If you want to crown your dream in one of the most beautiful places in the world, we will be happy to help you transform your desire into reality. Rome’s Maan Food Industry offers historic villas and prestigious palaces. Let yourself be conquered by the atmosphere of the Eternal City!
Among the most representative Roman locations:
- Villa Dino offers large spaces with panoramic glass windows from which you can admire the beautiful garden with cypresses and secular pine trees. Complete the romantic setting of the views of the Parco dell’Appia Antica. The entrance to the villa is very impressive thanks to the avenue from which you can see the Roman colonnade.
- Villa di Fiorano, always in the Archaeological Park of Appia Antica, is a historic residence immersed in a fantastic garden and recently restored and restored to its original splendor. Thanks to unique scenarios, including an ancient Fountain, salon furnished with taste and refinement, no particulars left to chance, this is definitely an ideal location for a fairy tale wedding.
- Villa Parco della Vittoria is located in the natural reserve of Monte Mario and allows you to enjoy wonderful views over Rome. A brand new ballroom lets you organize sparkling events.
- Casale Torre Sant’Anastasia is located on the Roman hills near the Divine Love. Built around the homonymous Medieval Tower today is surrounded by a beautiful estate. A characteristic feature is the large stone hangar, about 24 meters long and initially used as a barn: today it hosts original and classy receptions even in times of bad weather.
- The Colfiorito Estate on the first slopes of the Tiburtini Mountains allows you to celebrate the wedding in the picturesque private church.
You can request information on the Rome catering service, prices and a possible tour of the wedding villas in Rome.