PRIVACY INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 13 OF D.LGS 196/2003 (PRIVACY CODE)
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196/03), we inform you that the owner of the site indicated at the foot of the site itself is the holder of the treatment (hereinafter “the Holder”). According to the law, such treatment will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
1. This site collects data necessary for navigation and access to related services by treating them in anonymous and aggregated form;
2. The processing of such data shall be carried out by automated means and not in accordance with the purposes indicated and with respect to the confidentiality requirements and the most appropriate security measures, as indicated by the Privacy Code;
3. the disclosure of the data is necessary to pursue the above-mentioned purposes and shall not be communicated nor disseminated;
4. the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary for the pursuit of the above-mentioned purposes and for no more than one year;
5. You are entitled to exercise your rights under art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03, including the right to obtain from the data controller the confirmation of the existence of your personal data and their communication in an intelligible form, to know the methods and the logic of the treatment, to request The updating and integration of the data themselves, their cancellation or transformation in anonymous form, in the event of a breach of law, as well as to oppose their treatment. Such rights may be exercised at any time in writing to the Data Controller, at its registered office on the same website.
EXTENDED INFORMATION ON COOKIE
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the Browser’s PC within the browser. They contain basic information about browsing the Internet and thanks to the browser they are recognized every time the user visits the site.
Cookies used by this site
Activities strictly necessary for operation
These cookies are of a technical nature and allow the site to function properly. For example, keep the user logged in while browsing, preventing the site from having to log in several times to access the next pages.
Saves your preferences
These cookies allow you to remember the user-selected preferences during navigation, for example, allow you to set the language.
Audience Measurement and Auditing Activities
These cookies help us understand, through data collected in anonymous and aggregated form, how users interact with our websites by providing us with information about the sections visited, the time spent on the site, and any malfunctions. This helps us improve the performance of our Internet sites.
Statistical Cookies and Third Party Audience Measurement
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Analytics: Statistics System
- Analytical cookies
Social media sharing cookies
These third-party cookies are used to integrate some of the popular social media features and provide them within the site. Specifically, they allow registration and authentication on the site via facebook and google connect, sharing and commenting on site pages on social, enabling the “I like” features on Facebook and “+1” on G +.
Remember that you can manage your cookie preferences even through your browser
If you are using Internet Explorer
In Internet Explorer, click “Tools” then “Internet Options”. On the Privacy tab, move the cursor up to lock all cookies or down to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
If you are using the Firefox browser
Go to the “Tools” menu of the browser and select the “Options” menu Click the Privacy tab, uncheck the “Accept cookies” box and click OK.
If you use the Safari browser
From the Safari Browser, select the “Edit” menu and select “Preferences”. Click on “Privacy”. Place the “Cookies Block” setting always “and click OK.
If you are using the Google Chrome browser
Click the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar. Select “Settings”. Click “Show Advanced Settings”. In the “Privacy” section, click the “Content Settings” button. In the “Cookies” section, select “Do not allow sites to store data” and check “Block cookies and third-party site data”, and then click OK.
If you use any other browser, look in the browser settings for how to manage cookies.