Palazzo Rospigliosi Congress Center is located in the historic center of Rome, in front of the Quirinale Palace. Wanted by Scipione Borghese in 1611, it was designed by Vasanzio and Maderno. After the Borghese family, the palace became property before Cardinal Guido Bentivoglio, then Cardinal Mazarino and, at the beginning of the 700th of the Rospigliosi Pallavicini family, whose name still stands today. Inside there are beautiful treasures, such as the two private art galleries that include works by Botticelli, Signorelli, Carracci and Guercino.
A perfect and versatile location
The structure consists of a garden in the center with the loggia and, behind, buildings with courtyards joined by passages. The environment is very well suited to the organization of receptions, thanks to the opportunity to vary the banquet moments in the various rooms and the variety of scenery that make the atmosphere feel and amaze the guests constantly.
Palazzo Rospigliosi is particularly suitable for sumptuous and elegant ceremonies.
The numerous rooms offer a wide choice:
– Room of statues, adorned with Bernini’s statues and ideal for conferences
– Room of landscapes, with frescoes of the Roman countryside of the sixteenth century and perfect for more gathering events
– Hall of the Pergola, with frescoed ceilings in the ‘600 by Guido Reni and Paul Bril, which has a warm and welcoming atmosphere
– Marina rooms, each with a capacity of 40 seated seats
– Salt of the Rat of Proserpina (40 seats), of Europe (40 seats) and of Anfitrite (30 seats)
The palace is equipped with internal kitchens equipped with every equipment needed for the perfect performance of each event.
Per informazioni sul Palazzo, inviaci una mail o contattaci.